Mcm mana prasaan cekgu bila student
wat bodoh time cekgu dok mngajar?
Brapa ari lg nk SPM?
Sedar la siket, cekgu tu nk bagi ilmu kat kita,
Kesian la siket dkat cekgu2 yg mngajar kita tu..
Da brapa ramai da cekgu kecik ati ngan kelas kita ni..
Apa nk jadi da ngan kelas 5S ni.
Do you know..?
Kalau tatau tntang somthin..
jgn la asyik dok tanya je kerja..
usaha la dulu nk dptkn solution tue..
Tiap2 kali anda tya org anda mnyusahkan org tu sbnrny..
Especially lam kelas, ganggu org lain dok wat keje..
Do you know..?
Allah sees through everythings..
Your good deeds, even your bad-doings..
Think again of what you have done..
Do you know..?
How much stressful I am..
So much craziness surrounding me..
Akoo nk tlg korang nk succed lam blaja..
Tp ad yg marah, ngantuk, tido, wat dono, 'tarik bill'..
Akoo bengang la, suma nya slow motion..
Pinjam itu la, ini la, suma nk pinjam..
Smgt kesatuan konon..
Bila la nk maju, otak kolot..
I mean all in my class..
Yes! All of you!
Do you know..?
Time is moving so fast, too fast..
I wonder how it feels if the clock stop ticking..
I wonder what will happen to dropping water..
I wonder what will I do, during the moment..
I wonder what will happened at that time..
Do you know..?
The world is near to the finish line..
The world became furious from day to day..
but someone said there is no finish line.. nonsense..
How long the ground will last for..
Do you know..?
Its not good to be different..
So dont be different.. just be good..
Be good is different enough..
thanx haziqah..
Do you know..?
How much I care for you my dear..
How much stories I have in my heart..
How few people really know about me..
Even I would not know.. about myself..
But someone do..
Do you know..?
There are three kind of aces..
Those who live for pride..
Those who live for title in battle..
Those who seek strength..
Do you know..?
This post is still not enough for me to write..
Till then..
Do you know..?
How it felt to be left all on your own?
....
How it felt to be left all on your own?
....
I wish you were not in this class...
ReplyDeletebut, what to do?
just be yourself
and go straight to your aim!
uhuh.. yea.. ur right!
ReplyDelete