"So much craziness.., surrounding me.."
Haha.. that's from James Morrison - You make it real.
I like that.. theeeese much~ how much actually..?
ok. lets talk.. it's a talk..
it have been 7 months..
since Im in F5.. soo swift..
I wonder.. what is the fastest 'thing' ever..?
Neither a Cheetah nor a Bugatti Veyron..
I think it's TIME.. the fastest ever..
hehehe..
How about PPSMI..?
I agreed for 70%..,
I agreed because.. almost all university..
are using English in their 'teaching and learning'..
besides, an English, is a knowledge..
Islam also encourages us to gain knowledge as much as possible..
unless it goes against the Syariat Islam..
30%, I refused..,
Pity for those who are not exposed to modern life..
They are weak.. so there's no need to burden them..
Malay, its our ancestors' treasure.. we should keep it up anyway..
naahh.. don't worry its PPSMI or not..
essentially, it depends on ourselves.
to succeed and excel well in life.
What about Manek Urai..?
Jeng jeng jeng... Ahaha.. I like it.. Yeah..
I vote for (.......)... Go go go..!
haha..
Back to the course.. it's an SPM..
ouhh.. it keeps coming closer and closer..
week by week. day by day. second by second.
May Allah gives His barakah to all of us..
May us, live under His blessing. forever.
ocay, that's for now.
i get to move on.
ja na.!
lets talk.. its talk~
coldplay - talk
oho. Mzn ;)
ReplyDeletep/s: gano buleh jupo blog sy eyh? ;P